You wish to digitalise, harmonise and secure your IT and telecoms infrastructure in order to improve your operational, organisational and financial performance.
You wish to audit and improve the management of your IT system security.
You wish to exploit the opportunities offered by your own databases or enhance them with additional information.
You wish to help your teams adopt transformation.
The digital age has profoundly changed the act of consuming services and products and revolutionised uses and practices, both in BtoB and BtoC. Companies’ boundaries have been thrown open to take account of the demands of mobility and IT system accessibility.
This paradigm shift requires organisations to review their business models, processes and capabilities.
Digital transformation throughout the IT system value chain1
1Telecoms, networks, infrastructure, data centre, public/private cloud, hybrid, cyber, collaborative tools, XaaS, dematerialisation, EDM, ERP, CRM, e-projects ….
- Workshops, collective intelligence, design thinking, brainstorming
- Definition of the initial transformation scenarios
- Technical, organisational and application audits
- Solution benchmarking and market trends
- Project Management Support
- Roadmap and related transformation programme
- Project management office (PMO)
Introduction of pertinent innovations to transform the business model or services into uses and practices (IoT, Analytics, IA, blockchain…)
- Smart Buildings: optimisation of the management of buildings and enhancement of their energy efficiency
- Smart Industry: reduction of operating and maintenance costs, extending the useful life of equipment and talent management
Data & Cyber security
- GDPR compliance
- Training and awareness
- Support for the creation of standards, ISSP, IT charters and cybersecurity norms (ISO27005, EBIOS (ANSSI) or MEHARI (CLUSIF))
- IT system risk analysis and mapping in the areas of cyber, CISO legal risk, commercial law, GDPR, CLOUD Act, etc.
- Implementation of the Business Continuity Management System (ISO 22301)
- Security management audit (ISO27001), certification support for ISO27001, HDS, PCIDSS
- Data governance and exploitation