Local authorities: you wish to integrate your region within the age of the Smart City by exploiting the opportunities offered by digital transformation.
Public sector operators (social housing associations and providers, hospitals…): you wish to modernise your user interface (e-administration, digitisation of processes and procedures…).
You wish to make available to users (companies, general public, start-ups) the data you process and to exploit such data in compliance with GDPR regulations (open data).
“Smart” transformation (Smart Cities, Smart Buildings and Smart Services) call for the convergence and interdependence of two major phenomena: energy transition and digital transformation.
Smart City & Smart Services
- Support to define a Smart City vision or Smart Services project, designed for elected representatives, public services departments and IT departments.
- Feasibility studies for new uses and practices; implementation of new technological resources: IoT, public wifi, open data portal, mobile applications…
- Transformation plan aligned with the political roadmap
- Paper-free processes: customer relations (CRM), finance, HR, e-administration, e-signature, smart contracts…
- E-documents: invoices, customer files, correspondence, decisions
- Electronic safe, legal archiving requirements
Structuring & financing of tenders (public procurement)
- Analysis of the regulatory and legislative framework
- Drafting of specifications for public procurement
- Support in the preparation of ERDF applications
- Security and vulnerability audits
- GDPR compliance
- Training and awareness
- Open data support