You wish to audit the IT assets of an acquisition target, identify the risks and estimate the costs and potential benefits.
You wish to make preparations for the sale of one of your equity participations or business units.
You wish to safeguard your transaction and enhance operational efficiency during your post-deal operations.
You wish to assess and audit a technological target.
The most strategic of decisions take shape in the IT systems.
IT is a key component in the transformation process, yet this component is frequently misunderstood or even neglected due to lack of fundamental knowledge.
Strategy & consultancy (technology business assessment)
Analysis of strategic positioning and managerial, business and technical performance of a target entity in the technology sector (hosting company, e-commerce site or platform, software publisher, digital services company, telecoms operator, infrastructure operator…) in order to identify your acquisition opportunities.
- Collection of key information
- Analysis of opportunities and risk factors based on financial and non-financial data
- Market trends
- Final report
Analysis, safeguarding & execution
of a carve-in/carve-out transaction (consultancy and stewardship of technical, financial & legal elements)
Analysis of the IT issues and identification of the strategic and financial drivers in order to guarantee integration or separation.
- IT due diligence
- Identification of issues
- Asset inventory
- Verification of existing legal constraints
- Examination of the potential exit or integration strategies depending on the purchaser
- Estimated transaction budget (CAPEX/OPEX)
- Separation strategy
- Transferability of services and contracts
- Pricing of services relating to the TSA
- Assessment of the legal scope of the TSA
- Confirmation of the separation/integration strategy
- Project Management Office
- Sourcing and contracts for the selected service providers
- Project management coordinating all stakeholders