You wish to digitalise, harmonise and secure your IT and telecoms infrastructure in order to improve your operational, organisational and financial performance.
You wish to audit and improve the management of your IT system security.
You wish to exploit the opportunities offered by your own databases or enhance them with additional information.
You wish to help your teams adopt transformation.
The digital age has profoundly changed the act of consuming services and products and revolutionised uses and practices, both in BtoB and BtoC. Companies’ boundaries have been thrown open to take account of the demands of mobility and IT system accessibility.
This paradigm shift requires organisations to review their business models, processes and capabilities.
Digital transformation throughout the IT system value chain1
1Telecoms, networks, infrastructure, data centre, public/private cloud, hybrid, cyber, collaborative tools, XaaS, dematerialisation, EDM, ERP, CRM, e-projects ….
- Workshops, collective intelligence, design thinking, brainstorming
- Definition of the initial transformation scenarios
- Technical, organisational and application audits
- Solution benchmarking and market trends
- Project Management Support
- Roadmap and related transformation programme
- Project management office (PMO)
Introduction of pertinent innovations to transform the business model or services into uses and practices (IoT, Analytics, IA, blockchain…)
- Smart Buildings: optimisation of the management of buildings and enhancement of their energy efficiency
- Smart Industry: reduction of operating and maintenance costs, extending the useful life of equipment and talent management
- Governance support: Implementation of the ISMS, ISO 27001/HDS certification, Security policies, Security Master Plan, PSSI, PGSSI, PDS
- Risk mapping and analysis (EBIOS expression of needs/RM 2018)
- Security status report, audit on compliance with standards: ISO 2700x, HDS, RGPD, RGS, SecNumCloud, ANSSI guides, Instructions…
- Technical audit (Infrastructure, Configuration, Vulnerability)
- Drafting of security procedures
- Implementation of Business Continuity Management System; BCP/BRP/DRP (ISO 22301)
- GDPR compliance
- Traininag and awareness
A genuine service centre, we exploit the full range of our legal and technical expertise to meet your needs relating to EU regulations with a high level of responsiveness.
- Designated DPO with CNIL
- Training and awareness programmes
- Personal data mapping and support for Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
- Assistance in the creation of a compliance plan
- Assistance with complaints
- Legal watch
Find out more about DPO System, our dedicated DPO outsourcing solution https://dpo.netsystem.fr
- IT system audit
- Definition of the roadmap and suite of related projects
- Budget preparation
- Definition of IT process management and performance
- Risk management
- Responsibility for the day-to-day activities of the CIO: transformation plan, decision-making support, benchmarking, project management, sourcing, contracts