Context & objectives
The Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office is an EPIC (Public Industrial and Commercial Establishment) whose aim is to promote the region as a tourist destination. It has welcomed nearly 600,000 visitors each year since its creation in 1969 and currently employs 67 FTEs.
In 2020, the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office recognises the need to integrate a tool that will enable it to group the various services into “poles”, and to provide them with access to centralised, reliable and secure customer information.
– Optimise customer relations and partner management
– Centralise and secure data
– To comply with current regulations, to achieve RGPD compliance for all personal data management (service providers, partners, customers, etc.).
Netsystem’s support took place in two phases:
– Inventory: audit of the information system
– Alignment with the general strategy: analysis of the Tourist Office’s strategy on its needs in terms of customer relations
– Help with the choice: identification of a tool on the market. Selection of the three best tools, demonstrations, synthesis and financial analysis with the general management.
– Deployment of the new tool: as a project management consultant, Netsystem plays the pivotal role of interlocutor piloting the implementation of the CRM, while accompanying the business teams in the parameterisation of the tool.
– Supporting the teams: specification and configuration workshops.
Results & KPI
– Production of the prospect-customer and service provider database
– Immediate use of the tool by the services
– Satisfaction of the teams and the management of the Tourist Office.
Key success factors :
– The strong commitment of the management and the support of the employees enabled the tool to be used by the end users and thus, in the long term, a database that was effectively shared and made reliable
– Change management was anticipated and carried out in parallel with the technical implementation, a crucial element since the work processes were impacted by this change of tool.
“The implementation of CRM software is an integral part of the company’s strategy. It is a fully-fledged transformation project with the implementation of adequate human, financial and organisational resources.
These crucial constraints were taken into account immediately by the management of the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office and throughout the project, with a remarkable mobilisation of the teams despite a difficult context.
A relationship of trust was established with the Tourist Office teams, and for me this is the most motivating value in this job. Nadia Anglessy, IT Consultant Netsystem
Testimony of the tourism office
“The two triggering factors were :
- The need to comply with the RGPD regulations
- The centralisation of customer, prospect, supplier and protocol data for all the different departments of the Tourist Office.
A new strategy, due to the strong evolutions in terms of tourist consumption, led the Management to make the choice to group the services into “poles”. It was therefore essential to have a tool that could be shared by as many people as possible.
The AMOA proposed and led by Netsystem in the person of Nadia Anglessy, appears to us today as essential to the success of this important project for us but also very impactful. And if the difficulties of the COVID19 crisis have sometimes disrupted our agendas, we can only appreciate
Netsystem’s adaptability and understanding in order to make the processes achievable in a timely manner. It is now up to us to make the best use of it to be consistent with the quality of the support we have received.
Pascale Maurel – Deputy Director, Aix en Provence Tourist Office “