Local authorities: you wish to integrate your region within the age of the Smart City by exploiting the opportunities offered by digital transformation.
Public sector operators (social housing associations and providers, hospitals…): you wish to modernise your user interface (e-administration, digitisation of processes and procedures…).
You wish to make available to users (companies, general public, start-ups) the data you process and to exploit such data in compliance with GDPR regulations (open data).
“Smart” transformation (Smart Cities, Smart Buildings and Smart Services) call for the convergence and interdependence of two major phenomena: energy transition and digital transformation.
Smart City & Smart Services
- Support to define a Smart City vision or Smart Services project, designed for elected representatives, public services departments and IT departments.
- Feasibility studies for new uses and practices; implementation of new technological resources: IoT, public wifi, open data portal, mobile applications…
- Transformation plan aligned with the political roadmap
- Paper-free processes: customer relations (CRM), finance, HR, e-administration, e-signature, smart contracts…
- E-documents: invoices, customer files, correspondence, decisions
- Electronic safe, legal archiving requirements
Structuring & financing of tenders (public procurement)
- Analysis of the regulatory and legislative framework
- Drafting of specifications for public procurement
- Support in the preparation of ERDF applications
- Security and vulnerability audits
- GDPR compliance
- Training and awareness
- Open data support
A genuine service centre, we exploit the full range of our legal and technical expertise to meet your needs relating to EU regulations with a high level of responsiveness.
- Designated DPO with CNIL
- Training and awareness programmes
- Personal data mapping and support for Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
- Assistance in the creation of a compliance plan
- Assistance with complaints
- Legal watch
Find out more about DPO System, our dedicated DPO outsourcing solutionhttps://dpo.netsystem.fr
- IT system audit
- Definition of the roadmap and suite of related projects
- Budget preparation
- Definition of IT process management and performance
- Risk management
- Responsibility for the day-to-day activities of the CIO: transformation plan, decision-making support, benchmarking, project management, sourcing, contracts