Context & objectives
FAMILLE & PROVENCE manages a portfolio of 7,000 social housing dwellings in the PACA region. With over 50% of its personnel on-site, management activities are firmly rooted at the local level. Its operational objectives: to construct new dwellings, to service and maintain the portfolio, to promote accessibility and to offer achievable rent-to-buy solutions.
Anticipating implementation of the GDPR, Famille & Provence decided to adopt an approach ensuring compliant processing of personal data, incorporating:
- Creation of the main registers in compliance with the regulation;
- Definition of an organisational structure capable of implementing regulatory requirements;
- Implementation of an action plan in the technical, legal and organisational fields.
Solutions & methods
The solution jointly developed with Netsystem is based on three pillars:
- An awareness/training programme concerning regulations for senior managers based on audit workshops and e-learning rolled out to all employees;
- Analysis of the maturity of each department with regard to the regulation;
- Compliance projects and recommendation of an action plan.
Key success factors :
- Relationship based on trust
- Effective collaboration
- Excellent understanding of the social landlord environment
Testimony of Vincent Ferrara (Senior Consultant)
The F&P assignment built on the trust developed over many years with our client’s senior management and IT departments. The atmosphere of mutual trust enabled us to collaborate in optimum conditions, to effectively raide awareness among employees and to implemnt effective GDPR compliance measures. And the cherry on the cake. We even received recognition from the Habitat en Région social housing group!