This document explains the principles and our commitments for the protection of your Personal Data and aims to inform you about:
- The Personal Data that NETSYSTEM Group and its entities collect and the reasons for this collection,
- How this Personal Data will be used,
- Your rights as a person concerned by our data processing operations.
This Policy applies to all NETSYSTEM group entities and to all their various services, whatever their nature (site, applications, services, etc.).
This Policy also applies to the various professional, commercial and communication activities of the NETSYSTEM group
The person responsible for processing your data
The data controller is NETSYSTEM.
The contact details are as follows:
- Mailing address: 11 rue Marcel Pagnol, 13700 Marignane
- Telephone: + 33 188.8.131.52.85.40
- E-mail: email@example.com
How NETSYSTEM implements Personal Data Protection ?
NETSYSTEM is committed to protect your Personal Data and your privacy from the design of the services offered to you (Privacy by desing). To ensure security and guarantee the respect and proper exercise of your rights, measures to ensure the protection of your Personal Data are implemented (Privacy by default).
What Personal Data is used by NETSYSTEM ?
NETSYSTEM undertakes to collect only data strictly necessary for the performance of the services offered.
The data collected on the group’s websites are collected from the “Contact” forms. This data is your name, e-mail address and the type and detail of your request.
On the Netsystem-Digital website there is also a “Contact” form dedicated to recruitment where additional information to the name and email address is collected: the job offer to which you are applying, your CV and your cover letter.
The retention period for information sent to us by candidates is a maximum of two years.
If optional data are requested, NETSYSTEM will clearly inform you about the Personal Data required for the processing operation.
Personal Data is only used for the purposes that have been brought to your attention.
Personal Data is used to inform you about the group’s activities and offers only if you have agreed to receive commercial communications or during a campaign based on a legitimate interest of NETSYSTEM for a processing that will then be punctual.
What is the basis of our treatments?
NETSYSTEM relies on the following databases in order to be able to process Personal Data:
Performance of a contract
The legal basis for the processing of the User’s Personal Data collected is the execution of the sales contract. In this respect, the user is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If he does not provide this data, possibly to the online payment service provider it will not be possible to make the sale.
The management and issuance of the invoice is based on NETSYSTEM’s legal obligation as part of its relationship with customers.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the User’s Personal Data shall be the User’s consent, if he has given it:
- Management of the contact form
- Contacting as part of a commercial process
- Management of the sending of information and personalized information adapted to the user’s profile.
- Response to the exercise of the rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition, as well as to questions and complaints from the user.
Even when it is the basis of a processing operation, the withdrawal of consent by the user will not condition the performance of the contract concluded by the data subject with NETSYSTEM and the legitimate storage of such personal data on the basis of other grounds.
With regard to the following purposes, if implemented, the legal basis for the processing of the User’s Personal Data will be the legitimate interest of NETSYSTEM:
- The development of profiles through navigation on the site by a registered user on the site, as well as by all users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The elaboration of profiles to send information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information adapted to the user’s profile.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by NETSYSTEM customers in order to ask them for their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to ensure that our site remains secure, and to help NETSYSTEM understand the needs, expectations and satisfaction level of users, thus improving services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and ensuring a unique browsing and shopping experience.
To whom can your Personal Data be disclosed ?
Your data may be transmitted to :
- NETSYSTEM’s internal services : the departments responsible for the execution of the services subscribed, in particular Customer Service, Sales Administration, etc.
- To external service providers: technical service providers, including subcontractors;
- To business partners after having previously informed you and allowed you to express your choices through a checkbox.
Can your Personal Data be transferred outside the European Union ?
NETSYSTEM carries out all the processing of your Personal Data on the territory of the European Union (EU).
However, for certain specific services, NETSYSTEM may use processors established outside the EU. Certain Personal Data may then be communicated to them for the strict purposes of their missions. In this case, in accordance with the regulations in force, NETSYSTEM requires its processors to provide the necessary guarantees to supervise and secure these transfers, especially by signing standard contractual clauses from the European Commission.
How long does NETSYSTEM keep your Personal Data?
The length of time your Personal Data is kept depends on the service subscribed. NETSYSTEM undertakes not to keep your Personal Data beyond the period necessary for the provision of the service, and therefore for your use of the service, increased by the storage period imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription.
Are your Personal Data protected?
NETSYSTEM undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and to prevent it from being damaged, deleted or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
In addition, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), NETSYSTEM undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify the CNIL of violations of Personal Data.
What are your rights to your Personal Data?
You may at any time exercise with NETSYSTEM the rights provided for by the applicable regulations in force regarding personal data, provided that you meet the conditions:
- Right of access: you may have access to your Personal Data processed by NETSYSTEM;
- Right to rectification: you can update your Personal Data or have your Personal Data processed by NETSYSTEM rectified;
- Right to object, especially to receive commercial communications: you may express your wish to no longer receive commercial communications from NETSYSTEM or request that your Personal Data no longer be processed;
- Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your Personal Data;
- Right to restriction of processing : you may request that the processing of your Personal Data be suspended;
- Right to data portability: you can ask NETSYSTEM to recover your Personal Data in order to dispose of it.
When collecting your Personal Data, you are given the address (postal and/or electronic) to which you can send your request to exercise your rights.
All requests must be accompanied by proof of identity. NETSYSTEM undertakes to respond to your requests to exercise your rights as soon as possible and in any event within the legal deadlines.
What are your rights to your Personal Data?
The appointment of a Data Protection Officer reflects NETSYSTEM’s commitment to the protection, security and confidentiality of its customers’ Personal Data.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address:
And to the following postal address:
11 rue Marcel Pagnol
Modification of this policy
On the NETSYSTEM website, there are two types of cookies:
- temporary cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site and
- persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser much longer (the duration depends on the lifetime of the cookie in question).
Temporary cookies are used:
- To allow you to transfer information from one page of our site to another without having to re-enter it and
- To allow you to access the stored registration information.
Persistent cookies are used:
- To help us identify you as a visitor (using a number, not personally) when you return to our website;
- To allow us to adapt the content or advertisements to your interests, or to avoid showing you the same advertisements several times and
- To compile anonymous aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our site and help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
You can accept or reject cookies by changing your browser settings. However, you may lose some of the interactive features of the service if cookies are disabled.
Below is a list of the main cookies we use on our sites and their functions.
|Nom du cookie||Type de cookie||Fonction du cookie||Durée de conservation|
Don’t track me
|Persistant||Ce cookie stocke des informations concernant l’avis relatif aux cookies qui vous a été présenté.||1 an|
|Formulaire de contact :
|Persistant||Ce cookie permet d’envoyer des messages par le biais du plug-in « Contact Form 7 ».||1 an|
|Google Maps||Persistant||Ce cookie est destiné à permettre la localisation des utilisateurs du site.||30 jours|
|Google Fonts :
|Persistant||Ce cookie permet d’afficher les polices spécifiques proposées par Google||1 an|
|Google Analytics :
_ga, _gid, _gat, _gaexp, _utm, __utmc,
UTMD_, __utmv, __utmz, _gat_gtag_UA_ID,
|Persistant||Nous utilisons Google Analytics pour compiler des statistiques globales anonymes qui nous permettent de comprendre comment les visiteurs utilisent notre site Web et nous aident à améliorer la structure de notre site Web. Ces données ne vous identifient pas personnellement. Pour plus d’informations, consultez les pages www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners et https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.||Jusqu’à 2 ans
|Persistant||Ces cookies permettent d’afficher, de diffuser et d’héberger des vidéos.|| 1 an
30 jours pour Youtube
You can manage, i. e. accept or delete cookies directly from your browser settings. It is possible that your browser is set by default to accept all cookies, in this case you can select the cookies that you want to accept automatically or not during your browsing.
Please be aware, however, that if you decide to block cookies via your browser, some elements of our sites may not work properly.
To manage your cookies from your browser please click on the “Help” section.
Below are the help sections of the most commonly used web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/autoriser-bloquer-cookies-preferences-sites?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+and+d%C3%A9sactivate+cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
Each term beginning with a capital letter has the meaning given to it below.
– “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” and “Policy”: refers to this Policy describing the measures taken for the processing, exploitation and management of your Personal Data and your rights as a person concerned by the processing.
– “Personal Data”: Refers to any information relating to you that allows you to be identified directly or indirectly.
– “Processing”: Refers to any operation or set of operations applied to your Personal Data.
– “Data controller”: Refers to NETSYSTEM which processes your Personal Data.
– “Personal Data Breach”: Refers to a security breach, resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to your Personal Data.
– “Recipient”: Refers to the department or company that receives communication and can access your Personal Data.